Stop by to pick up a book or donate your books for others to use and enjoy.
“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James McGreevey Jimmy King John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Martin Luther King Motts On the Waterfront Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Steve Lipski Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Urban Times News
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate monger and FBI informant
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob headquarters, meeting place and hangout
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to kill John Gotti
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room brawl in a Union City.
- The Jersey City Medical Center was the largest hospital in New Jersey.
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- White Van in Liberty State Park, Jersey City on 9/11/2001
- Old Man Tiedemann, Maintenance Director for the Archdiocese
- BBC documentary covers Anthony Provenzano, Jimmy Hoffa, the Teamsters and Organized Crime.
- David Friedland: I remember the period leading up to the election in the summer of 1949 when John V. Kenny first came to power.
- Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner.
- Flip Wilson’s family’s supermarket tabloid coverage
- Mayor McCann: No homeless in Jersey City
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Mafia
Anthony Gallagher of Bayonne, Genovese Family associate, testifies about his career as an unlicensed check casher.
http://www.mafianj.com/sci88/firstday8.shtml Subversion By Organized Crime And Other Unscrupulous Elements of the Check Cashing Industry State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1988 Report PUBLIC HEARING-FIRST DAY (April 26, 1988) – Unlicensed Check Casher Gallagher Confirms Mob Ties Anthony Gallagher of … Continue reading
HardCover: ISBN 978-1450-20639-6 ($30.95) SoftCover: ISBN 978-1450-20637-2 ($20.95) Genre: True Crime / Boxing Publisher: iUniverse Pages: 268 THE STORY Hailing from the tough Westside section of Jersey City, Frankie DePaula appeared to be a phenomenon in the making when he … Continue reading
When Loan Sharks Bite From Voice Printing, How the law can read the voice of crime by Eugene Block The meeting was a routine monthly gathering of a journalism society in New Jersey. The invited guest was a young, little-known … Continue reading
From New York Magazine, February 17, 1969 By Peter Maas . . . Less inspiring was the swearing-in of the latest Congress. Among those seated without a murmur of dissent was Representative Cornelius Gallagher from Bayonne, New Jersey, just across … Continue reading
From a NJ State Commission of Investigation report CASELLA’s RESTAURANT Of all the licensed beverage establishments in the state, Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken was perhaps the quintessential mob headquarters, meeting place and hangout. Casella’s is to the New Jersey arm … Continue reading
Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore Briguglio to kill Anthony Castellitto . . .
United States v. Local 560 of International Brotherhood of TeamstersUNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT . . . This appeal culminates a lengthy and complex civil action brought pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) … Continue reading
La Cosa Nostra – State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1989 Report The territories once controlled by John DiGilio, a late Genovese soldier, were divided among high level operatives within that family, but some of his rackets on the … Continue reading
During the ’70s and ’80s, Casella’s Restaurant at the corner of First and Jackson in Hoboken was the Hudson County headquarters of the the Mafia. From La Cosa Nostra – State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1989 Report – … Continue reading
A certain Union City figure Owed the Mob $40,000 (which would be equal to at least $250,000 in today’s lite dollars) and had no way to pay it back. The debtor got an offer he couldn’t refuse: knock off Frankie … Continue reading