Stop by to pick up a book or donate your books for others to use and enjoy.
“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James McGreevey Jimmy King John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Martin Luther King Motts On the Waterfront Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Steve Lipski Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Urban Times News
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate monger and FBI informant
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob headquarters, meeting place and hangout
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to kill John Gotti
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room brawl in a Union City.
- The Jersey City Medical Center was the largest hospital in New Jersey.
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- White Van in Liberty State Park, Jersey City on 9/11/2001
- Old Man Tiedemann, Maintenance Director for the Archdiocese
- BBC documentary covers Anthony Provenzano, Jimmy Hoffa, the Teamsters and Organized Crime.
- David Friedland: I remember the period leading up to the election in the summer of 1949 when John V. Kenny first came to power.
- Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner.
- Flip Wilson’s family’s supermarket tabloid coverage
- Mayor McCann: No homeless in Jersey City
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Terrorism
. . . Northeastern New Jersey—Another Vital Center of Operations for Both Sides a. Hudson and Bergen Counties: The Operating Base of the Israeli New Jersey Group While the Israeli DEA groups were active in Hollywood and elsewhere in the … Continue reading
Blind Sheikh Abdul Rahman, head of Journal Square mosque: The one who killed Kennedy was trained for three years.
WALL STREET JOURNAL, November 26, 2001 – In May 1993, three months after the bombing [of the World Trade Center] Sheik Omar was speaking with one of this disciples at his Jersey City, NJ, apartment when the man asked whether … Continue reading
Did Michael Chertoff shield terror ring in New Jersey? Daniel Hopsicker January 12, 2005 Michael Chertoff, appointed by President Bush to head the Homeland Security Department, may have shielded from criminal prosecution a former client suspected by law enforcement of … Continue reading
Audio of Dave Emory, Sander Hicks and Alan Duncan talking about Magdy Elamir, Michael Chertoff and Osama Bin Laden- – -New Jersey and Terrorism…Perfect Together By Allan P. Duncan September 2, 2004 Introduction Between the Fall of 1998 and June … Continue reading
In addition to the White van in Liberty Park, there were other clues that many in Hudson County had advance knowledge of 9/11. The Twin Towers were visible from the window of a Jersey City grammar school. Pointing, a young … Continue reading
A curious sidebar to 9/11 is Jersey City physician Magdy Elamir. Dr. Elamir continues to practice at a prominent Summit Avenue location, a block from the Hudson County superior courthouse. In the ’90s, Dr. Elamir founded an HMO that went … Continue reading
Ground Zero as seen from Jersey City on 9/11 On September 11, 2001, after the collapse of the Twin Towers, Jersey City Police radio relayed a FBI alert concerning a white van in Liberty State Park. The report stated that … Continue reading