Stop by to pick up a book or donate your books for others to use and enjoy.
“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James McGreevey Jimmy King John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Martin Luther King Motts On the Waterfront Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Steve Lipski Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Urban Times News
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate monger and FBI informant
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob headquarters, meeting place and hangout
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to kill John Gotti
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room brawl in a Union City.
- The Jersey City Medical Center was the largest hospital in New Jersey.
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- White Van in Liberty State Park, Jersey City on 9/11/2001
- Old Man Tiedemann, Maintenance Director for the Archdiocese
- BBC documentary covers Anthony Provenzano, Jimmy Hoffa, the Teamsters and Organized Crime.
- David Friedland: I remember the period leading up to the election in the summer of 1949 when John V. Kenny first came to power.
- Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner.
- Flip Wilson’s family’s supermarket tabloid coverage
- Mayor McCann: No homeless in Jersey City
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Hal Turner
Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner.
Ray Velazquez represented Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner. November 8, 2010, both Ray Velazquez and Jaime Vazquez are running for the two Jersey City Council At-Large seats on the … Continue reading
From One Peoples Project http://onepeoplesproject.com HUDSON COUNTY GOP: TURNER WHO? Contributed by One People’s Project Wednesday, 14 June 2006 Last Updated Thursday, 15 June 2006 We might have to revise Hal Turner’s Rogue’s Gallery entry soon. We wish it could be … Continue reading
While working as an FBI informant, Hal Turner advocated the killing of Blacks and Hispanics. Is this the whole story? I strongly suspect that Hal’s junior G-Man job paid for the potatoes, but not the meat or the gravy. That … Continue reading
By Anthony Olszewski In December 2006, a band of Internet vigilantes (reportedly based in 4chan.org and 7chan.org) attacked Hal Turner’s ‘net audio broadcasts and Web Site. The initial foray consisted of a coordinated series of prank calls to Hal Turner’s … Continue reading
“If I had to assess my role in the world, I think I would be more like an inspiration to a whole slew of potential Timothy McVeighs! I don’t make bombs, I make bombers.” Hal Turner From North Bergen, Hal … Continue reading
Hackers claim that they got access to Hal Turner’s email. The messages they’ve made public seem to show that Hal Turner was an informant for FBI. Hal Turner has since admitted his role as a snitch. Yes, I am aware … Continue reading