Stop by to pick up a book or donate your books for others to use and enjoy.
“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James McGreevey Jimmy King John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Martin Luther King Motts On the Waterfront Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Steve Lipski Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Urban Times News
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob…
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore…
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- The Jersey City Medical Center was the largest hospital in…
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Bob Dylan’s Tweeter and the Monkey Man
- James F Murray Sr, Jersey City Commissioner (1949 – 1952)
- Steven Fulop reviews Hudson County Facts
- BBC documentary covers Anthony Provenzano, Jimmy Hoffa, the Teamsters and Organized Crime.
- David Friedland: I remember the period leading up to the election in the summer of 1949 when John V. Kenny first came to power.
- Bill Donovan on James F Murray Sr, Jersey City Commissioner (1949 – 1952)
- Joe Murray on James F Murray Sr, Jersey City Commissioner (1949 – 1952)
- BILL DONOVAN on James F Murray Sr, Jersey City Commissioner (1949 – 1952)
- Anthony Olszewski on 04/11/07 – Congressman Gallagher addresses the Bayonne Historical Society
- Sean Moore on Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room brawl in a Union City.
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: John DiGilio
Anthony Gallagher of Bayonne, Genovese Family associate, testifies about his career as an unlicensed check casher.
http://www.mafianj.com/sci88/firstday8.shtml Subversion By Organized Crime And Other Unscrupulous Elements of the Check Cashing Industry State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1988 Report PUBLIC HEARING-FIRST DAY (April 26, 1988) – Unlicensed Check Casher Gallagher Confirms Mob Ties Anthony Gallagher of … Continue reading
When Loan Sharks Bite From Voice Printing, How the law can read the voice of crime by Eugene Block The meeting was a routine monthly gathering of a journalism society in New Jersey. The invited guest was a young, little-known … Continue reading
La Cosa Nostra – State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1989 Report The territories once controlled by John DiGilio, a late Genovese soldier, were divided among high level operatives within that family, but some of his rackets on the … Continue reading