“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Yet more proof that Jersey City is the world’s biggest small town!
- Hard times for numbers bookies in the ’70s
- The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
- List of Local History Web Sites
- One man, one vote by David Friedland
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Anthony Provenzano
by Teamsters Local 560 Boss Anthony Provenzano (Tony Pro) is believed to have been responsible for the disappearance and presumed murder of Jimmy Hoffa. In the 60s (I simply can not remember when.), I received a call from Tony Pro. … Continue reading
by The Life and Times Of Tony Pro ROBERT S. GALLAGHER and RONALD SEMPLE September 12, 1963 Max Ascoli’s “Reporter” magazine UNION CITY, New Jersey THERE was little ìn Anthony “Tony Pro” Provenzano’s past to prepare him for the battle … Continue reading
by BBC documentary discusses Anthony Provenzano of Hudson County, Jimmy Hoffa, the Teamsters, and the Mafia. by
Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore Briguglio to kill Anthony Castellitto . . .
by United States v. Local 560 of International Brotherhood of TeamstersUNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT . . . This appeal culminates a lengthy and complex civil action brought pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations … Continue reading
by Big Boy was driving his new ’64 Buick through an industrial area of Secaucus with a long-time friend, one of Tony Pro’s Business Agents. As they approached the entrance of a small trucking outfit, “Big Boy, pull in here. … Continue reading
by In Hudson County PG (Pre-Gentrification), when someone bought a bar, it was important to show respect. That went double when the someone was Tony Pro. All of the Teamster boss’s inner circle were sure to be there to spend … Continue reading
by Salvatore (Sally the Bug) Briguglio, lieutenant to Teamster Union Local 560 Boss Anthony Provenzano, was one of the top suspects in the disappearance (and presumed murder) of Jimmy Hoffa. by