“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Yet more proof that Jersey City is the world’s biggest small town!
- Hard times for numbers bookies in the ’70s
- The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
- List of Local History Web Sites
- One man, one vote by David Friedland
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Crime
The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
by The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association. Anyone out or work — or just experiencing a tight week — was welcome to bounce in for a … Continue reading
… asked to vote for Steve Fulop using different names at several different polling places when he ran for councilman …
by Fulop 2008 North Precinct Report PDF JERSEY CITY POLICE DEPT SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT owns a store 1n the diamond district possibly named the Exchange which was located on 47th St. possiblYca betw,een ~th an~ 6th 5t. i~ New York … Continue reading
by Here are some emails that I received from Michael Galdieri in 2012: If you are asking who I think wrote ‘we the people” letter. I think it might have been Jack Hill. I remember telling him when they first … Continue reading
by By David Friedland In 1965, a young man (Tommy D) asked for my help as a lawyer. He was a teamster driver and had just been arrested (the second time) for robbing a Federal Bank of $2500. In the … Continue reading
“. . . an FBI report . . . purportedly establishes that the FBI was apprised by some informant that Manna was involved in a plot to murder: the trial judge, Maryanne Trump Barry; and the United States Attorney, Samuel A. Alito; and the chief prosecutor, Michael Chertoff . . .” Continue reading
by United States v. Bertoli, 854 F. Supp. 975 (D.N.J. 1994) U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey – 854 F. Supp. 975 (D.N.J. 1994) March 30, 1994 http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp/854/975/1955024/ “… c. The Riepe Letter On 7 March 1994, … Continue reading
by During the ’70s and ’80s, Casella’s Restaurant at the corner of First and Jackson in Hoboken was the Hudson County headquarters of the the Mafia. From La Cosa Nostra – State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1989 Report … Continue reading
by In 2004, the Urban Times News printed this statement concerning then Jersey Journal Reporter Earl Morgan:. . . It is the same thing driving Earl now that drove him when he was a police informant whose code name was … Continue reading
by May 14, 2003Pat O’Melia’s Statement to the City Council of Jersey City Concerning the Parking Authority . . . MR. BYRNE: Patrol O’Melia, you are our keynote speaker. You get five minutes or less. MR. O’MELIA: I will do … Continue reading