“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Harold “Kayo” Konigsberg
Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore Briguglio to kill Anthony Castellitto . . .
by United States v. Local 560 of International Brotherhood of TeamstersUNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT . . . This appeal culminates a lengthy and complex civil action brought pursuant to the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations … Continue reading
by Up into the early ’70s, the Teamsters Union was extremely strong in Hudson County. So much so that a Shop Steward (the employee elected by the co-workers to communicate with the Union Local) was virtually a de facto partner … Continue reading
by In 1964, while he was serving as the cochairman of the Canadian-American Interparliamentary Group, Democrat Gallagher was received warmly by President Johnson at the White House. I once met Congressman Gallagher at a Knights of Columbus hall in the … Continue reading
by “We loved the fact that he was one of us. I mean, here’s a guy who had—you know, he wasn’t just an accountant like Meyer Lansky. I remember teasing one of your father’s cousins about him. She’d get upset, … Continue reading
by Frankie DePaula supposedly said “If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.” What he failed to mention was that for the well-heeled malefactor the local hoosegow was Hudson County’s version of a spa. For a price, all … Continue reading
by Konigsberg struggles in the grip of a detective.A regular customer in my father’s tavern was a friend of Harold “Kayo” Konigsberg. The bar patron related how he was the one who actually removed the body from Congressman Gallagher’s house. … Continue reading
by Gangland enforcer Harold “Kayo” Konigsberg of Bayonne, once conspired with an associate (who here we’ll call Hal) to muscle in on the numbers business of Jersey City bookmaker Joe “Newsboy” Moriarty. Konigsberg’s friend asked if the action had been … Continue reading