“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- COJC, same-sex marriage pre-Y2K
- Fr. Azzarto — political conspirator?
- David Friedland’s client “arrested (the second time) for robbing a Federal Bank of $2500.”
- FBI: Hudson County Mob Boss Bobby Manna planned to kill Donald Trump’s sister Judge Barry
- The final solution to the question of the place of Native Americans in Colonial society
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Category Archives: Terrorism
by . . . Northeastern New Jersey—Another Vital Center of Operations for Both Sides a. Hudson and Bergen Counties: The Operating Base of the Israeli New Jersey Group While the Israeli DEA groups were active in Hollywood and elsewhere in … Continue reading
Blind Sheikh Abdul Rahman, head of Journal Square mosque: The one who killed Kennedy was trained for three years.
by WALL STREET JOURNAL, November 26, 2001 – In May 1993, three months after the bombing [of the World Trade Center] Sheik Omar was speaking with one of this disciples at his Jersey City, NJ, apartment when the man asked … Continue reading
by Did Michael Chertoff shield terror ring in New Jersey? Daniel Hopsicker January 12, 2005 Michael Chertoff, appointed by President Bush to head the Homeland Security Department, may have shielded from criminal prosecution a former client suspected by law enforcement … Continue reading
by Audio of Dave Emory, Sander Hicks and Alan Duncan talking about Magdy Elamir, Michael Chertoff and Osama Bin Laden– – –New Jersey and Terrorism…Perfect Together By Allan P. Duncan September 2, 2004 Introduction Between the Fall of 1998 and … Continue reading
by In addition to the White van in Liberty Park, there were other clues that many in Hudson County had advance knowledge of 9/11. The Twin Towers were visible from the window of a Jersey City grammar school. Pointing, a … Continue reading
by A curious sidebar to 9/11 is Jersey City physician Magdy Elamir. Dr. Elamir continues to practice at a prominent Summit Avenue location, a block from the Hudson County superior courthouse. In the ’90s, Dr. Elamir founded an HMO that … Continue reading
by Ground Zero as seen from Jersey City on 9/11 On September 11, 2001, after the collapse of the Twin Towers, Jersey City Police radio relayed a FBI alert concerning a white van in Liberty State Park. The report stated … Continue reading