“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- Fr. Azzarto — political conspirator?
- David Friedland’s client “arrested (the second time) for robbing a Federal Bank of $2500.”
- FBI: Hudson County Mob Boss Bobby Manna planned to kill Donald Trump’s sister Judge Barry
- The final solution to the question of the place of Native Americans in Colonial society
- Back in ’98, Jersey City City Hall didn’t have Internet email.
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Big Boy
by By Anthony Olszewski copyright 2006 During the long, hard, haul of 1931, a quarter was a lot of money. Twenty-five cents was a real big deal back then. With a dime you bought a ticket to the Saturday matinee … Continue reading
by Big Boy was driving his new ’64 Buick through an industrial area of Secaucus with a long-time friend, one of Tony Pro’s Business Agents. As they approached the entrance of a small trucking outfit, “Big Boy, pull in here. … Continue reading
by Back in the late ’60s, there was a dispute in my family over a small inheritance. Out of spite, one in-law — a construction worker — took a number of items of sentimental value from the home of the … Continue reading
by In Hudson County PG (Pre-Gentrification), when someone bought a bar, it was important to show respect. That went double when the someone was Tony Pro. All of the Teamster boss’s inner circle were sure to be there to spend … Continue reading