“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Yet more proof that Jersey City is the world’s biggest small town!
- Hard times for numbers bookies in the ’70s
- The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
- List of Local History Web Sites
- One man, one vote by David Friedland
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Bobby Jackson
by Where are they now? Here are some photos from 2004 of the Jersey City contingent in Atlantic City: Steve Lipski was arrested for urinating on a crowd standing below a balcony. Leona Beldini was convicted in a Dwek corruption … Continue reading
by Deciding to “fight fire with fire,” the Hudson County Democratic Organization decided to use “someone beloved in Greenville” — L. Harvey Smith — in the NJ Senate race against Glenn Cunningham. Bobby Jackson’s Urban Times News responded with a … Continue reading
by After the death of Glenn Cunningham, Sandra Cunningham lobbied to be appointed to fill his State Senate seat. The Hudson County Democratic Organization bluntly refused, giving the position instead to Joe Doria, a fervent opponent of Glenn Cunningham. As … Continue reading
by During the feud between Robert Menendez and Glenn Cunningham, The Urban Times News, owned by long-time Jersey City political figure Bobby Jackson, provided an outlet for the Jersey City position. From 2002 to 2004, at the height of the … Continue reading
by “Frustrated, if not stunned, at the potential defection of thousands of the party’s most steadfast adherants, Shapiro accused Kean of trying to buy support from influential New Jersey black officials. He charged that Kean had named Julian Robinson, a … Continue reading