“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Yet more proof that Jersey City is the world’s biggest small town!
- Hard times for numbers bookies in the ’70s
- The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
- List of Local History Web Sites
- One man, one vote by David Friedland
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Bret Schundler
by From One Peoples Project http://onepeoplesproject.com HUDSON COUNTY GOP: TURNER WHO? Contributed by One People’s Project Wednesday, 14 June 2006 Last Updated Thursday, 15 June 2006 We might have to revise Hal Turner’s Rogue’s Gallery entry soon. We wish it could … Continue reading
by The Lou Manzo follies The first trip on the merry-go-round was in the ’92 special election held after Gerry McCann got the gong from Michael Chertoff. With the Hudson County Democratic Organization’s backing, Lou appeared poised to win. But, … Continue reading
by “If I had to assess my role in the world, I think I would be more like an inspiration to a whole slew of potential Timothy McVeighs! I don’t make bombs, I make bombers.” Hal Turner From North Bergen, … Continue reading
by In the second stanza of the controversial poem “Somebody Blew Up America,” Amiri Baraka puts Bret Schundler in the company of David Duke and Jesse Helms. Bret Schundler was Mayor of Jersey City for a decade. Jersey City is … Continue reading
by A Sylvester Stallone movie was filmed in Jersey City. by
by After the Clinton political machine hired private investigators to “destroy” Monica Lewinsky for telling the truth, Bret Schundler ran radio ads and issued a press release calling for President Clinton to resign. Demonstrating the cluelessness of the administration, the … Continue reading
by The Lou Manzo follies Lou Manzo ran five times for Mayor of Jersey City. The first trip on the merry-go-round was in the ’92 special election held after Gerry McCann got the gong from Michael Chertoff. With the Hudson … Continue reading
Jersey City Mayor Bret Schundler and Bayonne Mayor Joe Doria worked together to get the Battleship New Jersey brought to the Hudson River Waterfront.
by Jersey City Mayor Bret Schundler and Bayonne Mayor Joe Doria worked together to get the Battleship New Jersey brought to the Hudson River Waterfront. As the number of visitors to the WWII vessel in Camden has been disappointing, the … Continue reading