“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst Dave Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio Solomon Dwek St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Sarge and Hope
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- COJC, same-sex marriage pre-Y2K
- Fr. Azzarto — political conspirator?
- David Friedland’s client “arrested (the second time) for robbing a Federal Bank of $2500.”
- FBI: Hudson County Mob Boss Bobby Manna planned to kill Donald Trump’s sister Judge Barry
- The final solution to the question of the place of Native Americans in Colonial society
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Hal Turner
Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner.
by Ray Velazquez represented Ray Velazquez represented Jaime Vazquez in the assault trial against Hudson County hate monger Hal Turner. November 8, 2010, both Ray Velazquez and Jaime Vazquez are running for the two Jersey City Council At-Large seats on … Continue reading
by From One Peoples Project http://onepeoplesproject.com HUDSON COUNTY GOP: TURNER WHO? Contributed by One People’s Project Wednesday, 14 June 2006 Last Updated Thursday, 15 June 2006 We might have to revise Hal Turner’s Rogue’s Gallery entry soon. We wish it could … Continue reading
by While working as an FBI informant, Hal Turner advocated the killing of Blacks and Hispanics. Is this the whole story? I strongly suspect that Hal’s junior G-Man job paid for the potatoes, but not the meat or the gravy. … Continue reading
by By Anthony Olszewski In December 2006, a band of Internet vigilantes (reportedly based in 4chan.org and 7chan.org) attacked Hal Turner’s ‘net audio broadcasts and Web Site. The initial foray consisted of a coordinated series of prank calls to Hal … Continue reading
by “If I had to assess my role in the world, I think I would be more like an inspiration to a whole slew of potential Timothy McVeighs! I don’t make bombs, I make bombers.” Hal Turner From North Bergen, … Continue reading
by Hackers claim that they got access to Hal Turner’s email. The messages they’ve made public seem to show that Hal Turner was an informant for FBI. Hal Turner has since admitted his role as a snitch. Yes, I am … Continue reading