“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Sarge and Hope
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Italian-American Civil Rights League, Hoboken Chapter
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: John DiGilio
Anthony Gallagher of Bayonne, Genovese Family associate, testifies about his career as an unlicensed check casher.
by http://www.mafianj.com/sci88/firstday8.shtml Subversion By Organized Crime And Other Unscrupulous Elements of the Check Cashing Industry State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1988 Report PUBLIC HEARING-FIRST DAY (April 26, 1988) – Unlicensed Check Casher Gallagher Confirms Mob Ties Anthony Gallagher … Continue reading
by When Loan Sharks Bite From Voice Printing, How the law can read the voice of crime by Eugene Block The meeting was a routine monthly gathering of a journalism society in New Jersey. The invited guest was a young, … Continue reading
by La Cosa Nostra – State of New Jersey Commission of Investigation 1989 Report The territories once controlled by John DiGilio, a late Genovese soldier, were divided among high level operatives within that family, but some of his rackets on … Continue reading