“The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past. ” William Faulkner"Newsboy" Moriarty Anthony Provenzano Bernard Kenny Big Boy Bill Musto Bobby J Bobby Jackson Bobby Manna Bret Schundler Campaign Buttons Captain Thomas Brown Congressman Cornelius Gallagher Cornelius Van Vorst David Friedland Don Nagle Frank Hague Frankie DePaula Frank Sinatra Gerry McCann Glenn Cunningham Hal Turner Harold Konigsberg Harvey Smith Jaime Vazquez James F. Murray James McGreevey John V. Kenny Joseph Doria JVK Lou Manzo Magdy Elamir Martin Casella Motts Paul Jordan Robert Janiszewski Robert Menendez Salvatore Briguglio St. Peter's Prep Thomas Gangemi Tom Kean Tommy Smith Tom Whelan Tony Pro Urban Times News Wally Sheil
Like Hudson County Facts On Facebook!
- Brother to the Iceman
- John DiGilio, Genovese Family Mafia soldier from Bayonne
- JERSEY BOY The Life and Mob Slaying of Frankie DePaula
- Casella’s Restaurant in Hoboken – the quintessential mob
- Internet War waged against Hal Turner, Hudson County hate…
- Louis Anthony (Bobby) Manna – Convicted of plotting to…
- Anthony Provenzano recruited Harold Konigsberg and Salvatore
- Jersey City’s master numbers banker, Joseph…
- Jersey City triple murder remains unsolved.
- Frankie DePaula knocked Don Nagle out cold during a bar-room
- Sarge and Hope
- History of the Jersey City Fire Department
- Yet more proof that Jersey City is the world’s biggest small town!
- Hard times for numbers bookies in the ’70s
- The extended family of a significant Jersey City illegal numbers lottery figure like my uncle Gus enjoyed prosperity by association.
- List of Local History Web Sites
- One man, one vote by David Friedland
- Depiro, Stephen Detention Memorandum
- Depiro, Stephen et al. Indictment
- GENOVESE ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY SOLDIER AND ASSOCIATES INDICTED ON RACKETEERING CHARGES, INCLUDING EXTORTION OF INTERNATIONAL LONGSHOREMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- N.J. Waterfront Commission holds first hearing on mob influence at docks
- A federal judge sentenced Bonanno crime family Capo Joseph Sammartino Sr. to 18 months in prison for loansharking.
- 45 arrested in illegal Bergen County gambling ring
- Frankie DePaula, Boxer killed by the Mob – Book – Author – Stories
- Lucchese organized crime family and the Nine-Trey Gangster Bloods
- ‘Entirely too comfortable’ with the Jersey Mafia
- Fuel bootlegging, La Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mafia
Tag Archives: Joseph Doria
by In a bizarre group-held delusion — akin to a lemming run — the Hudson County Democratic Organization convinced themselves that with (then) Governor James E. McGreevey as their champion, they could stop Glenn Cunningham in the 2003 race for … Continue reading
by After the death of Glenn Cunningham, Sandra Cunningham lobbied to be appointed to fill his State Senate seat. The Hudson County Democratic Organization bluntly refused, giving the position instead to Joe Doria, a fervent opponent of Glenn Cunningham. As … Continue reading
by George Norcross is on tape talking about Bayonne Mayor Joe Doria: . . . GN: During the course of the caucus, I mean he was so petrified of pissing Joe D’ Oria finally one day I sat him down … Continue reading
by In a former Hudson County incarnation, political consultant Julie Roginsky managed to shock the locals (no mean feat) by proving to be the oratorical equal of Bob Grant. Client Joe Doria then struggled on alone for the rest of … Continue reading
Jersey City Mayor Bret Schundler and Bayonne Mayor Joe Doria worked together to get the Battleship New Jersey brought to the Hudson River Waterfront.
by Jersey City Mayor Bret Schundler and Bayonne Mayor Joe Doria worked together to get the Battleship New Jersey brought to the Hudson River Waterfront. As the number of visitors to the WWII vessel in Camden has been disappointing, the … Continue reading
Joseph Doria, Democratic leader in the New Jersey State Assembly, on a bill repealing racial and gender preferences
by The Stupidest Things Ever Said By Politicians (By Ross and Kathryn Petras, Pocket Books, 1999) contains this entry: My colleagues and I are upset by this blatant attempt to replace diversity with fairness. Joseph Doria, Democratic leader in the … Continue reading